BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

House II House - Time To Feel The Rhythm (1989)

Big Shot Records (Toronto, Canada) was quite the house label around 1989-1991, releasing a string of underground hits that always pack a dancefloor. I used to just buy two copies of every release without even listening, knowing full well it was gonna be a groovy, perky, happy dance record that I'd need two copies to mix. And I was always correct. This track was produced by one of my favorite producers for house, Ron Allen, who went on to form Strobe Records, another one of my favorite labels for house music. (Ever!) Fantastic male vocal samples and a great techno vibe about this ttrack, it still never looses it's pseudo deep house feel, riding that deephouse/hard house line till the end.

audio link
http://www.youtube.com/user/RJJNY#p/f/23/QaSC4n4KPX4

0 comments: