BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend (1991)

Easily one of the biggest record when it came out and a long long time after it. i thought it was important enough to collect several sealed copies to keep in my collection, which I still have. The fantastic David Morales production was so heavily requested I people used to get annoyed if I didn't play it every hour. (not that I did.) Going # 1 on the US dance charts, the record is still very popular, though time has limited the amount of people who know the tune. Robert Owens is always a club favorite, this was one of his biggest and best tunes to come out. And with major label backing behind it, it sold quite well.

audio link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3dFakcw5Cg

0 comments: