BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

Circuit Boy feat Alan T - The Door (1998)

On one of my favorite house music labels, this Miami release was remixed in a devastating way by Danny tenaglia and featured Miami legend Alan T on vocals, produced by Alan Tibaldeo, Mike Mucci,  andJay Winborn. Always packed my New York minded dancefloor ( my crowd, at Premier in Stamford Ct, used to leave the club I DJed at then drive the 25 min jaunt to Limelight in NYC to hear Peter Rauhofer, Monty Q, ...or similar key/quality gay Sunday night circuit style DJs. I went as well...such energy at Limelight. ( a good 7 years after the Michael Alig/Keoki techno nights mind you..).   Alan T did an amazing job on this track, it was so ALAN T. And Tenaglia turned it out. Check out all the SFP releases. All fantastic.


audio link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-PRs5odfk

0 comments: