BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Evelyn King - I'm In Love (1981)


I'm in Love" is a 1981 single by singer Evelyn King. The single was a hit on three different music charts in the United States, hitting number one on both the R&B and dance charts and number forty on the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart. It was the first of two chart entries by King to reach number one on both the R&B and dance charts.  Evelyn King is probably best known for her disco smash hit ' Shame' , (also on this list) but has had quite a few classic dance gems. Following the release of ' I'm In Love' was ' If You Want My Lovin' another brilliant dance/r&b classic. 1982 saw the release of 'Love Come Down' and ' Betcha She Don't Love You' and I personally loved 1988's 'Hold On To What You've Got'.


video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_VjHNzoos

0 comments: