BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ian Van Dahl - Reason - 2002


Another trance classic....ie NOT a house song. If your into house, or techno, or alternative, or disco, then this ain't for you baby. I'm a househead myself, the amount of trance songs i really love is limited. This, however, is one I love. Follow up to the international smash ' Castles In The Sky ' which I'll admit I heard one too many times, and 'Will I' her second single,  this third release is def for the girls who love singy trance ala Lasgo. Taken from the LP 'Ace', and released on Dos Or Die in Germany and Robbins in the USA , Reason peaked at # 8 on the UK pop charts, and quite frankly should've been a pop hit here in the USA, being very commercial sounding. To me its pop, not underground dance. But very good pop, and highly danceable. Should it be on this list ? Maybe, maybe not. For now , however, it is.

video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2C_WQFdhKI

0 comments: