BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tracy Weber - Sure Shot - 1981


1981 classic funk - garage classic, mixed by Larry Levan. This song reminds me of Oz nightclub in Sauget, IL , east of St Louis. I went there in the late 1970's early 1980's , along with faces in East St. Louis, these clubs played music much better than any club in St Louis. Faces was gay, but thats where I first heard Abba Lay All Your Love On Me , Human league Dont You Want Me, GoGos Our Lips Are Sealed ,B52s Planet Claire , the list is long. Oz was straight, I took dates there. Thats where I first heard Debra DeJean Goosebumps, Shades of Love - Keep In Touch (Body To Body) and Karen Silver Set Me Free. And this. Released on Quality Canada, this was THE jam

audio link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLMaOEHr-cs

0 comments: